Trainees, systems mechanics, system operators and new beginners.
The training is suitable for employees who are responsible for the operation and upkeep of multiple technical systems. Using a comprehensive technological approach, the logical procedural methods used in the analysis of technical problems should be indicated using practical examples. Expert knowledge in the individual specialist areas is not the dominant focus here, rather the systematic procedural method in case of analysis.
The specialist sectors of electrics, hydraulics, pneumatics, bus systems and PLCs serve as a technological basis for the training.
Beginning with the optical evaluation of the problem, with inclusion of the use of visualisation, the teams must generate a focal point-like description of the situation with its significant characteristics and information. This description is moderated, compared and specified by the trainers. Specialist deficits are reprocessed in brief explanations by the trainers.
In a printed form, steps of the analysis are designated and documented after the subsequent practical verification of the result. This procedural method is repeated until the determination of the cause of the problem succeeds.
- Explanation of the term "diagnostics"
- Basic structuring of the problem situation into the different technology sectors
- Basic information about the participating technologies; pneumatics, hydraulics, electrics, PLCs and bus systems
- Basics relating to the employment of measurement technology for analysis which overlaps many specialist sectors
- Preparation of an analysis structure with the corresponding questionnaire technique
- Structured, practical analyses on specially-modified practice systems
- Processing of those specialist questions which arise
- Reprocessing of upkeep problems from the production sector
Systematically-structured procedure in searching for the causes of faults and production problems based on facts and figures.
|Single-person booking price*:
||From 1550,00 € plus VAT.
||Price on request
*Seminars for single-person booking are implemented in co-operation with our working partners. We would be pleased to establish contact with our partners for you.
Am Förderturm 5c
Tel.: +49 2305 - 690 199
Fax: +49 2305 - 690 191